Smart Multiphysics: Fluid-Structure Interaction Simulation with AcuSolve
HyperWorks provides engineers with a powerful analysis platform that can tackle the most challenging applications ranging from multi-body dynamics to non-linear structual analysis and fluid flow simulations. In addition to providing class leading solvers in each individual discipline, many HyperWorks tools contain advanced multi physics capabilities.
In this webinar, attendees will be exposed to the fluid-structure interaction (FSI) simulation capabilities of AcuSolve, Altair's finite element based CFD solver. Attendees will learn about the different types of FSI simulations that are supported by AcuSolve and how these technologies work in conjunction with other HyperWorks tools to provide a powerful solution for multiphysics applications.
During this 45 minute webinar, you will learn:
- The different types of FSI simulations supported by AcuSolve
- How to set up FSI simulations using AcuConsole
- The benefits of the different technologies that are available for fluid-structure interaction simulations.
- Stephen Cosgrove – Director, CFD solutions
- David Corson – Program Manager, AcuSolve